Date of last processing: May 16, 2018
I. Processing Directory of the Ereader Store
Responsible for data processing
Address of the responsible body:
Ereader Store, Werreaue 5, 32758 Detmold, Germany
Purpose of data collection, processing or use
The Ereader Store is online distributor and seller of electronics articles. Ereader Store collects, processes and uses personally identifiable information as far as necessary for contract initiation, contract fulfillment and settlement purposes.
The customers' data are collected, processed and used by the customers themselves with the help of the software. The Ereader Store does not collect or use this data. The processing of customer data by the Ereader Store takes place only on a technical level and exclusively on behalf of the customer.
Description of categories of affected groups and the related data or categories of data
Administrative data: customer master and transaction data for settlement and billing; Address data of prospective customers, employees and applicant data; Data from suppliers, as far as they are necessary for the fulfillment and execution of the contract.
Customer data: The data that customers collect and process with the software on their own responsibility. The circle of those concerned determines the customer himself, as the collection of customer data is done exclusively by the customer.
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data can be communicated
Administrative data: Public and external bodies based on legislation and contractors to fulfill the above purposes.
Customer data: In principle, customer data will not be passed on unless the customer gives the order.
Standard deadlines for the deletion of the data
Administrative data: Customer master and transaction data, address data of prospective customers, employees, applicant data as well as data from suppliers are deleted as soon as the respective purpose is eliminated and legal regulations do not require a longer storage period.
Customer data: The customer has the option to delete data himself at any time via the deletion function of the software. Upon completion of the contract, the Ereader Store will erase the data six weeks after the end of the contract. Any statutory storage periods on the part of the customer must be met by the customer by means of suitable security.
Planned data transfer to third countries
There is no transmission of data to third countries.
Description of measures to ensure safety
The technical and organizational measures to ensure security are described in the Ereader Store Technical and Organizational Data Protection (TOM) document: https://ereader.store/en/content/9-tom-documentation
Your rights as a concerned person
You, the data subject, have various rights:
● Right of Withdrawal: You can revoke your consent at any time. The data processing, which is based on the revoked consent, may then no longer be continued in the future.
● Right to information: You can request information about your personal data processed by us. This applies in particular to the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data, if applicable the categories of recipients, the duration of storage, if applicable the origin of your data and, if applicable, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information about their details ,
● Right to rectification: You may request the correction to be incorrect or to complete your personal data stored with us.
● Right to erase: You may request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, as far as their processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is.
● Right to restriction of processing: You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion. You also have this right if we no longer need the information, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights. In addition, you have this right if you have objected to the processing of your personal data
● Right to Data Portability: You may request that we provide you with the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Alternatively, you may request, as far as possible, the direct transfer of personal information you have provided us to another person in charge.
● Right to complain: You can complain to the supervisory authority responsible for us, e.g. if you believe that we are processing your personal information in an unlawful manner. The competent authority for us is: Land Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information NRW PO Box 20 04 44 40102 Dusseldorf
Your right to contradict
Special notes on data protection when visiting our web pages When visiting our web pages, data is collected, processed and used in which a personal reference can not always be excluded. In order for the pages to be displayed in your browser, the IP address must be collected and saved. As a rule, an IP address is currently allocated dynamically by your provider, ie every time a new connection is made to the network of the provider. This address therefore changes constantly, so that from the IP address through us no personal reference can be made. For static IP addresses, however, it would be theoretically possible in individual cases to produce a personal reference.
In detail, the following data record is saved for each call:
● IP address of the calling computer
● Operating system of the calling computer
● Browser version of the calling computer
● Name of the retrieved file
● Date and time of retrieval
● Transmitted amount of data
● Referring URL
The stored data are evaluated only for statistical purposes and not for the production of a concrete personal reference. The data may also be used to facilitate troubleshooting.
SSL Encryption To protect the privacy of our customers, we use a secure online transmission method known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) transmission. In doing so, the exchange of data between our website and you is encrypted in order to prevent the third party from reading and understanding the data exchanged.
Contact form When using the contact forms on our web pages, your information from the form including the contact details you provided there will be stored for the purpose of processing your request and in the event of follow-up questions.
Goolge Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, as IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install.
● Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
● GooglePlus: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/
Cookies We use so-called "cookies" in various places on our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the web browser on your computer or mobile device. Cookies do not cause damage to your computer and contain no viruses and are automatically deleted after expiration. Some cookies expire when you end your Internet session, others are stored for a certain amount of time.
Google reCAPTCHA In certain cases, we use Google's reCAPTCHA to protect forms submission. This is to distinguish whether a form input by a human or abusive automated / machine done. The service includes sending Google your IP address and any other data needed by Google for the reCAPTCHA service. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address within EU Member States or other parties to the EEA Agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.